Friday, June 10, 2011

Find us at tumblr

Sometimes, updating a blog needs me to focus in sharing what topic to write..

And thats why.. I need something quick and fast for me to share.. Something more casual..

Blogging is interesting.. But.. To write without having a story and in short entry.. Makes me feel guilty..

Thats why my facebook got so many quickie.. Heheh

But now.. Another medium created..

Tumblr..

What is it?

More a like blog... But simple
More a like facebook.. But more clear..

So.. If got time.. Just feel free to drop by ek..

norizamayob.tumblr.com


Dont worries.. This blog still safe and will be updated. Heheh



Regards **Daddy & Mummy** Creative Nature Resources hp 0122618947 website www.gmoxxs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails